McCADAM JALAPENO MUENSTER CHEESE
McCadam Jalapeno Muenster Cheese conforms with the current definition and standards of identity for Muenster cheese under Federal Food and Drug Regulations CFR 21 ¤133.160 and all its amendments, except that jalapeno peppers are added during manufacturing.
Fresh pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, jalapeno peppers, salt,enzymes, annatto (for color).
- 1. Flavor: Hot, spicy, pepper flavor with pleasant muenster accents.
- 2. Texture: Medium firm to slightly soft body, with open texture.
- 3. Color: Orange-tan surface, creamy white interior with particles of diced red and green jalapeno peppers evenly distributed throughout the cheese.
- 1. Moisture -46% Maximum
- 2. Butterfat ->50.0% FDB
- 3. pH – 5.0-5.4
- 4. Salt – 1.7 + 0.2%
- 1. Coliform – <10/gram
- 2. Yeast & Mold – <100/gram
- 3. No pathogenic bacteria
SHIPPING AND STORAGE::
Product shall be shipped and storedat 35-45°F.
180 days from date packaged.