McCADAM ORANGE RIND MUENSTER CHEESE
McCadam Orange Rind Muenster Cheese conforms with the currentdefinition and standards of identity for Muenster cheese under FederalFood and Drug Regulations CFR 21 ¤133.160 and all its amendments.
Pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, annatto (for color).
- 1. Flavor: Mild to mellow, sweet pungent.
- 2. Texture: Medium firm to slightly soft body, with open texture.
- 3. Color: Orange-tan surface, creamy white interior.
- 1. Moisture – 46 % Maximum
- 2. Butterfat ->50.0% FDB
- 3. pH – 5.0-5.4
- 4. Salt – 1.7 + 0.2%
- 1. Coliform – <10/gram
- 2. Yeast & Mold – <100/gram
- 3. No pathogenic bacteria
SHIPPING AND STORAGE:
Product shall be shipped and stored at 35-45°F.
180 days from date packaged