CABOT EXTRA SHARP WHITE CHEDDAR CHEESE
Cabot Extra Sharp White Cheddar Cheese conforms with the current definition and standards of identity for cheddar cheese under Federal Food and Drug Regulations CFR 21 ¤133.113 and all its amendments.
Pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, annatto (if colored)
- 1. Color: creamy white
- 2. Texture: smooth, firm
- 3. Flavor: strong cheddar, slightly uncharacteristic sharpness
- 4. Age: 4 months or to meet flavor profile.
- 1. Moisture – 36.0-39.0%
- 2. Butterfat ->50.0% FDB
- 3. pH – 5.0-5.35
- 4. Salt – 1.5-1.9%
- 1. Coliform – <10/gram
- 2. Yeast & Mold – <100/gram
- No pathogenic bacteria
SHIPPING AND STORAGE:
Product shall be shipped and stored at 35-45°F.
- 360 days from date packaged.
- 36 Months for 42 lb blocks and Random weight Flats.