McCADAM HORSERADISH FLAVORED PASTEURIZED PROCESS CHEDDAR CHEESE
McCadam Horseradish Flavored Pasteurized Process Cheddar Cheese conforms with the current definition and standards of identity for pasteurized process cheese under Federal Food and Drug Regulations CFR 21 ¤133.169and all its amendments.
Aged cheddar cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), sodium citrate (an emulsifier), salt, natural horseradish flavor (with other natural flavors).
- 1. Color: light uniform yellow color.
- 2. Texture: medium firm and smooth body. Occasional small round openings.
- 3. Flavor: characteristic sharp cheddar flavor with a pronounced horseradish flavor.
- 1. Moisture – <43.0%
- 2. Butterfat ->50.0% FDB
- 3. pH – 5.3-5.6
- 4. Salt – 2.0-2.5%
- 1. Coliforms – <10/gram
- 2. Yeast & Mold – <100/gram
- 3. No pathogenic bacteria
SHIPPING AND STORAGE:
Product shall be shipped and stored at 35-45°F.
270 days from date packaged