CABOT SHARP WHITE CHEDDAR CHEESE
Cabot Sharp White Cheddar Cheese conforms with the current definition and standards of identity for cheddar cheese under Federal Food and Drug Regulations CFR 21 ¤133.113 and all its amendments.
Pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, annatto (if colored)
- 1. Color: creamy white
- 2. Texture: smooth, firm
- 3. Flavor: strong cheddar, slightly uncharacteristic sharpness
- 4. Age: 4 months or to meet flavor profile.
- 1. Moisture – 36.0-39.0%
- 2. Butterfat ->50.0% FDB
- 3. pH – 5.0-5.35
- 4. Salt – 1.5-1.9%
- 1. Coliform – <10/gram
- 2. Yeast & Mold – <100/gram
- No pathogenic bacteria
SHIPPING AND STORAGE:
Product shall be shipped and stored at 35-45°F.
- 360 days from date packaged.
- 36 Months for 42 lb blocks and Random weight Flats.