CABOT PASTEURIZED PROCESS HORSERADISH CHEDDAR CHEESE
Cabot Pasteurized Process Horseradish Cheddar Cheese conforms to the current definition and standards of identity for pasteurized process cheese under Federal Food and Drug Regulations CFR 21 §133.169 and all its amendments.
Aged Cabot cheddar cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), sodium citrate (an emulsifier), salt, Natural and artificial horseradish flavor.
- 1. Color: light yellow.
- 2. Texture: smooth, medium body. Occasional small round openings.
- 3. Flavor: characteristic sharp cheddar flavor with a pronounced horseradish flavor.
- 1. Moisture -<43.0%
- 2. Butterfat ->50.0% FDB
- 3. pH – 5.2-5.8
- 4. Salt – 2.0-2.5%
- 1. Coliforms – <10/gram
- 2. Yeast & Mold – <100/gram
- No pathogenic bacteria
SHIPPING AND STORAGE:
Product shall be shipped and stored at 35-45°F.
- 270 days from date packaged.
- The Real Seal is approved for use on this cheese.